Master and bachelor students
Laboratory of Recombination and DNA Repair, Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University
We are looking for enthusiastic bachelor and master students who are seriously considering a career in biomedical research.
- Established laboratory with international atmosphere and collaborations
- Excelent publication record
- Our students are internationally competitive and receive prestigious national and international awards
- Possible financial support
- Project focused on identification and characterization of novel inhibitors of DNA repair nucleases, their mechanisms of action and therapeutic implications
If you are:
- well-organised, motivated and passionate about pursuing a career in biomedical research
- willing to contribute to a very competitive field with your hard work
please contact email@example.com for more information.
See also our web page at http://www.med.muni.cz/lord/
There are three open positions for phd students. Application deadline: 30th November 2018. Starting date: March 2019.
2. Epigenetic mechanisms linking DNA damage and cancer, Dr. Vinciguerra